If you’re in the market for a high-quality band saw blade, you’ll want to consider investing in a 72 inch band saw blade. Offering superior performance and durability, this type of blade can handle even the most challenging cutting tasks.
Comparison Table Of Best 72 Inch Band Saw Blade
4 Best 72 Inch Band Saw Blade Based On Score
1. Imachinist Bi-Metal 72′ Long 1 or 2′ Wide 0.025′ Thick Bandsaw Blades
Do you need a bandsaw blade that can handle soft ferrous metal? If so, you should consider investing in an M42 bi-metal blade. This type of blade is designed to cut through materials like brass, copper, aluminum, and other soft metals. Its also 72 long and 1/2 wide, making it a great choice for larger projects. Additionally, the blade is only 0.025 thick, allowing it to cut through material quickly and easily.
- These blades are made of high-quality materials and are built to last.
- Designed for soft ferrous metal cutting, making them perfect for a wide variety of applications.
- The variable tooth design provides a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- The blades are 72″ long and 1/2″ wide, making them ideal for a variety of projects.
- very competitive price, value for the money.
The Imachinist Bi-Metal 72″ Thick Bandsaw Blades for Soft Ferrous Metal Cutting Variable Teeth (8/12TPI) are great for soft ferrous metal cutting. They have variable teeth and are 72″ long, 1/2″ wide, and 0.025″ thick.
2. WEN BB7250 72′ Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade
Looking to upgrade your bandsaw blade? then check out the WEN BB7250 72″ Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade with 6 TPI & 1/2″ Width. This high-quality bandsaw blade is perfect for sawing through wood, aluminum, brass and other non-ferrous metals. With six teeth per inch, this blade can smoothly cut through even the most stubborn materials. The blade is also 1/2″ wide, making it ideal for smaller projects. The WEN Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade is perfect for anyone looking for a quality bandsaw blade that can handle a variety of materials.
- Handle a wide range of cutting applications.
- It has 6 teeth per inch and a width of 1/2 inch, making it ideal for both rough and finished cuts.
- The blade is precision-ground from high-carbon steel and heat-treated for durability.
- It is safe and easy to use, and comes with a one-year warranty.
- It is a cost-effective alternative to other woodcutting blades on the market.
I was excited to try this bandsaw blade because I am in the market for a new one. I have a small shop and don’t do a lot of woodcutting, so I was interested in seeing how this one performed. The blade seems to be very well-made. The teeth are sharp and the blade is sturdy. It cuts through wood very easily. I would definitely recommend this blade to anyone who is looking for a good quality woodcutting band saw blade.
3. Timber Wolf 72′ tpi Band Saw Blade
If you are looking for a band saw blade that can handle a variety of tough materials, the Timber Wolf 72″ band saw blade is a great option. The blade is made of high-quality carbon steel, which makes it durable and long-lasting. It also has teeth that are designed to cut through wood, metal, and other materials with ease.
- High quality materials, which results in a longer life span than other blades.
- The blades are precision-engineered and balanced, resulting in improved accuracy and cutting performance.
- The blades are narrower than usual, which makes them ideal for tight spaces.
- The blades are coated with a thin layer of titanium, making them resistant to corrosion and wear.
- affordably priced, making them an economical option for many consumers.
This blade is great for general purpose wood cutting. The blade is thin and cuts quickly, making it perfect for small projects. The 72-inch length is also great for larger projects.
4. AYAO Band Saw 72-Inch Blades
AYAO Band Saw Blades are made of premium high-carbon steel, with precision Teeth that are induction hardened to provide long life and accuracy. The band saw blades are engineered for both smooth and straight cuts. The 72-inch blades are x 3/8-inch x 6TPI, and the pack includes 2 blades.
- Its blades very sharp and cut through materials quickly.
- Blades are very durable and can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Its blades produce clean and accurate cuts.
- Affordable and provide great value for the price.
Bought these blades to replace the ones that came with my bandsaw and couldn’t be happier. They cut through wood like a hot knife through butter.
See More–How to Use a Portable Band Saw [ What Things Should You Consider?]
Buying Guide for Best 72 inch Band Saw Blade
1. Blade Length
The first thing you need to consider when purchasing a band saw blade is the blade’s length. This will be determined by the size of your band saw and the size of the material you plan to cut. Blades are typically available in lengths of 14″, 18″, 24″, and 32″.
2. Blade Width
The second thing you need to consider when purchasing a band saw blade is the blade’s width. This will be determined by the size of the material you plan to cut. Blades are typically available in widths of 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, and 1/2″.
3. Tooth Style
The third thing you need to consider when purchasing a band saw blade is the tooth style. This will be determined by the type of material you plan to cut. There are three common tooth styles: standard, ripping, and combination.
4. Blade Thickness
The fourth thing you need to consider when purchasing a band saw blade is the blade’s thickness. This will be determined by the thickness of the material you plan to cut. Blades are typically available in thicknesses of .020″, .025″, .032″, and .035″.
5. Tensioning Method
The fifth thing you need to consider when purchasing a band saw blade is the tensioning method. This will be determined by the type of band saw you own.
Abandoning the use of a band saw blade can have disastrous consequences. This is why it is important to choose the best blade for the job.