A chainsaw is a great tool to have for storm cleanup. It can help you clear away debris and fallen trees quickly and easily. There are a few things to consider when choosing a chainsaw for this purpose, including the size of the saw, the type of fuel, and the ease of use.
There are a number of different chainsaws on the market, and it can be difficult to determine which one is the best for storm cleanup. The following is a list of some of the best chainsaws for this purpose.
4 Best Chainsaw For Storm Cleanup Reviews & Buying Guide
If you’re looking for the best chainsaw for storm cleanup, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got a wide selection of chainsaws that are perfect for any job, big or small. Whether you’re looking for something lightweight and easy to maneuver, or something with a little more power to get through thicker branches, we’ve got just what you need.
1. WEN 4017 16″ Electric Chainsaw
- Brand: WEN
- Manufacturer: WEN
- Horsepower: 2.2 hp
- Chain Length: 16 Inches
- Chain Speed: 44 feet_per_second
- Dimensions: Height: 10.63 Inches, Width: 7.9 Inches, Length: 19.7 Inches, Weight: 10 pounds.
The WEN 4017 is a 16-inch electric chainsaw that can be used for a variety of purposes, from felling trees to cutting firewood. It features a 1.3-horsepower engine, an automatic oiling system, and an adjustable chain tensioner. The chainsaw also has a patented chain brake system that helps to stop the chain quickly in the event of kickback.
The type of material you will be cutting If you will be cutting hardwood, you will need a chainsaw with more power than if you will be cutting softwood.
The size of the material you will be cutting If you will be cutting large pieces of wood, you will need a larger chainsaw than
Electric chainsaws are available in 16-inch and 18-inch sizes. The 16-inch electric chainsaw is a good choice for homeowners who need to do light- to medium-duty cutting. The 18-inch electric chainsaw is a good choice for homeowners who need to do medium- to heavy-duty cutting.
- It has a powerful motor that can cut through a variety of materials.
- The chainsaw is very easy to operate, making it perfect for beginners.
- It has a low kickback design that reduces the risk of injury.
- The chainsaw has an automatic chain lubrication system that helps keep the blade running smoothly.
- The chainsaw comes with a two-year warranty, ensuring that buyers are satisfied with their purchase.
The WEN 4017 is easy to use and produces very little vibration, making it a great choice for those who are new to using chainsaws. The chainsaw is also relatively lightweight, making it easy to transport and carry around. The only downside to the WEN 4017 is that it does not have a built-in safety chain catcher, so be sure to use caution when using this chainsaw.
An electric chainsaw is a chainsaw that is powered electrically. Most electric chainsaws are corded, meaning that they are plugged into an electrical outlet while in use. Some electric chainsaws are cordless, meaning that they are powered by a battery.
2. Greenworks G-MAX 40V 16-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
- Brand: GreenWorks
- Manufacturer: GreenWorks
- Horsepower: 2.3 hp
- Chain Length: 16 Inches
- Dimensions: Height: 8.5 Inches, Width: 9.0 Inches, Length: 31.0 Inches, Weight: 10.36 Pounds.
The Greenworks G-MAX cordless chainsaw is a great chainsaw for anyone looking for a lightweight, easy to use chainsaw. This saw is perfect for small to medium sized projects and can easily cut through branches up to 16 inches in diameter. The 4AH battery provides plenty of power and run time for most projects, and the included charger quickly charges the battery.
The saw is easy to maneuver, and the ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use for extended periods of time. The chain oil reservoir is easy to access and the chainsaw comes with a bar cover for safe storage. The Greenworks G-MAX cordless chainsaw is a great choice for anyone looking for a lightweight, easy to use chainsaw.
- Low noise: This chainsaw is relatively quiet compared to gas-powered chainsaws.
- Lightweight: At just 10 pounds, this chainsaw is easy to maneuver.
- Cordless: This chainsaw runs on a battery, so you don’t have to worry about cords getting in the way.
- Easy to use: This chainsaw is simple to operate, even for beginners.
- Affordable: This chainsaw is more affordable than comparable gas-powered chainsaws.
The G-MAX 40V 16-inch chainsaw is great for medium to heavy-duty cutting. Its powered by a 4AH battery that provides plenty of run time and features a full wrap-around handle with a soft grip for extra comfort. The chainsaw also has an automatic oiler that provides continual lubrication to the chain and bar, and an easy access chain tensioner for quick adjustments. The G-MAX cordless chainsaw is perfect for yard work and is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
3. Husqvarna 970515528 445 18″ Gas Chainsaw
The Husqvarna 445 18” Gas Chainsaw is a great option. This chainsaw is powered by a gas engine and has a chain speed of 38 feet per second, making it ideal for felling trees and cutting through large branches. It also features an automatic chain oiler that ensures the chain is properly lubricated during use. Plus, the orange color is easy to see making it easy to locate if you set it down in the yard.
- Low emissions Husqvarna chainsaws are some of the cleanest-burning saws on the market.
- Easy starting Even the most novice user can start a Husqvarna chainsaw with ease.
- Durable construction Husqvarna chainsaws are built to last, withstanding even the most rugged use.
- Versatile With the right chain and attachment, a Husqvarna chainsaw can be used for a variety of projects.
- Reliable Husqvarna chainsaws are known for their reliability, so you can count on them to get the job done.
Operating the Husqvarna 445 18” Gas Chainsaw is easy and convenient. With a straightforward, no-nonsense design, it’s easy to use this chainsaw for basic pruning and trimming tasks. The orange color is eye-catching and vibrant, making it easy to locate in your tool shed or garage. The chainsaw is lightweight and easy to handle, making it a great choice for smaller projects around the home.
4. Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 in. Chainsaw Tool
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Manufacturer: Milwaukee
- Color: Red
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Horsepower: 5.3 hp
- Chain Length: 16 Inches
- Dimensions: Height: 10.0 Inches, Width: 11.5 Inches, Length: 35.0 Inches, Weight: 14.6 Pounds .
This Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 in. Chainsaw Tool is powerful and easy to use. I love how it cuts through wood like a hot knife through butter. It’s so easy to maneuver and handle, and it makes quick work of any tree or limb.
- Milwaukee Chainsaw Tool Only is a powerful and efficient chainsaw that can be used for various purposes such as trimming trees, cutting firewood, etc.
- It is easy to operate and handle, which makes it suitable for anyone to use.
- The chainsaw is made of high quality materials, which ensures its durability and long lasting performance.
- It comes with a safety chain that prevents the user from being injured while using the chainsaw.
- The chainsaw is backed by a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer, which ensures satisfaction for the buyer
I’m a professional arborist and I have to say that this is the best chainsaw on the market. It’s got plenty of power to get through any type of wood, and it’s so light and well-balanced that it’s easy to use for long periods of time. I would highly recommend this saw to anyone who needs a top-quality chainsaw.
Buying Guide for Best Chainsaw for Storm Cleanup
When researching Best Chainsaw For Storm Cleanup, be sure to read customer reviews that are available online. These reviews can give you an idea of what others think of the product and whether or not it is right for you. Be sure to compare prices and features before making your final decision.
1. Chainsaw Chain
One of the most important things you need to check before buying a chainsaw for storm cleanup is the saw chain. This is the part of the saw that actually cuts the wood. The chain needs to be in good condition and sharpened properly in order to cut through the wood effectively.
2. Chainsaw Fuel
Another thing you need to check before buying a chainsaw for storm cleanup is the fuel. Make sure the chainsaw has plenty of fuel so you can use it for extended periods of time.
3. Chainsaw Size
Another thing you need to consider before buying a chainsaw for storm cleanup is the size of the saw. Make sure you get a saw that is the right size for the job you need to do.
4. Chainsaw Weight
Another thing you need to consider before buying a chainsaw for storm cleanup is the weight of the saw.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is the best chainsaw for forestry work?
Assuming you are asking what is the best type of chainsaw for forestry work, the answer would be a gas powered chainsaw. A gas powered chainsaw will give you more power and torque to get through tougher cuts. An electric chainsaw will not have as much power and may overheat when used for extended periods of time.
What kind of chainsaw do professionals use?
There isn’t really one answer to this question as different professionals will use different types of chainsaws depending on the job they are doing. Some common types of chainsaws that are used by professionals include gas powered chainsaws, electric powered chainsaws and battery powered Chainsaws. Gas powered chainsaws are the most popular type of chainsaw for professionals as they tend to be the most powerful and can be used for a variety of tasks.
Electric chainsaws are also popular among professionals as they are much quieter than gas saws and don’t produce any fumes. Battery operated Chainsaws are becoming more popular as technology improves and they offer many of the same benefits as electric models without being tethered to a power outlet.
Is it safe to use a chainsaw in the rain?
Most people know that it’s not a good idea to use electrical appliances in the rain. But what about gas-powered tools like chainsaws? Is it safe to use a chainsaw in the rain?
The short answer is no, it’s not safe to use a chainsaw in the rain. Here’s why: Chainsaws are powered by either gasoline or electricity.
Gasoline-powered chainsaws have spark plugs that can create sparks that could ignite any flammable liquids nearby, such as gasoline. And if you’re using an electric chainsaw, water can easily enter the motor and cause it to short circuit. In addition, even if you’re using a battery-powered chainsaw, water can still damage the battery.
Water can corrode the metal contacts inside the battery, which can lead to poor electrical conductivity and eventually cause the battery to fail. So, bottom line: It’s not safe to use a chainsaw in the rain. If you need to use one, wait until the weather clears up before firing it up.
The best chainsaw for storm cleanup is a powerful and reliable tool that can help you clear away debris quickly and safely.
The chainsaw for storm cleanup is the one that can handle the biggest branches and the most debris. It should have a powerful motor and be able to stand up to the toughest conditions.