Before starting your Stihl pole saw, make sure that the area around you is clear of debris. Inspect the saw to ensure that the chain is not damaged and that all parts are in good working condition. Fill the gas tank with fresh fuel and mix in 2-stroke oil according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
To start the saw, first pull out the choke lever to engage the choke. Then, hold down the throttle lock button and press the starter button. The engine should start after a few pulls.
Once it starts, release the throttle lock button and slowly move the choke lever back to its original position.
- Read the operator’s manual before starting the saw
- Make sure the chain is properly tensioned and oiled before starting the saw
- Start the saw by depressing the throttle trigger and pulling the starter cord until the engine starts
- Place your left hand on the rear handle and your right hand on the front handle of the saw
- Position yourself so that you are standing firm with both feet on the ground and your weight evenly distributed between them
- Raise or lowerthe pole to positionthe cutting chain at armpit level, then squeeze both handles together to engagethe chain brake (located abovethe right handle)
STIHL HT 75 Pole Pruner (Chainsaw) HOW TO START
How Do You Turn on a Pole Saw?
Assuming you’re talking about a gas-powered pole saw, the process is actually pretty simple.
First, make sure that the area around the saw is clear of any debris or potential hazards.
Next, locate the on/off switch and make sure it’s in the “off” position. Then, find the primer bulb and give it a few pumps until you see fuel flowing into the carburetor.
Finally, pull the cord to start the engine. Of course, always consult your saw’s owner’s manual for specific instructions on how to start it up safely and properly.
How Do You Start a Stihl Ht 133 Pole Saw?
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to start a Stihl HT 133 pole saw:
- Before starting the engine, check that the area around you is clear of people and objects. Be sure to wear proper safety gear, including gloves, eye protection and hearing protection.
- Locate the choke lever on the side of the Stihl HT 133’s engine casing. Move the lever to the “Closed” position.
- Place your right hand over the top handle of the saw and your left hand under the front handle, with your fingers wrapped around the throttle trigger located behind the front handle.
- Press down on both handles to engage the brake system, then squeeze the throttle trigger to activate fuel flow from within the tank (make sure there is gasoline in it before attempting this). The chainsaw will now start automatically.
How Do You Start a Stihl Ht101 Pole Saw?
If you need to cut branches that are too high to reach with a standard hand saw, then you may need a pole saw. A pole saw is essentially a chainsaw on an extension pole, which gives you extra reach. The Stihl HT101 is a popular model of pole saw that can be used for both professional and home use.
Here’s how to start it:
1. Make sure the chain is properly tensioned. The chain should have some slack, but it shouldn’t be so loose that it could come off the bar.
2. Fill the gas tank with fresh gasoline mixed with 2-cycle oil at a 50:1 ratio.
3. Prime the carburetor by depressing the primer bulb 5-6 times until fuel is visible in the primer line.
4. Pull out the choke knob and push it in again 3 times before fully engaging it (this enriches the fuel mixture).
5 . Place your right hand on the rear handle and your left hand on the front handle, then pull sharply backwards on both handles to start the engine .
Why is My Pole Saw Not Starting?
There are a few reasons why your pole saw may not be starting. The most common reason is that the spark plug is dirty or damaged and needs to be replaced. Another possibility is that the fuel mixture is too lean, meaning there isn’t enough oil in the mixture.
Too much oil can also cause problems, so it’s important to use the correct ratio of oil to gas. If you’re still having trouble, it’s possible that the carburetor needs to be cleaned or adjusted. If you’re experienced with small engines, you may be able to troubleshoot and fix the problem yourself.
However, if you’re not confident in your abilities, it’s best to take the saw to a qualified technician for service. Trying to fix it yourself could end up costing more in the long run if you damage something else in the process.
If you’re looking to buy a Stihl pole saw, there are a few things you need to know before making your purchase. In this article, we’ll give you a rundown of what to consider when buying a Stihl pole saw, including which model is right for you and how much power you’ll need. We’ll also give you some tips on how to get the most out of your new tool.