Last Updated on 1 week by James D. Miller
You might find it difficult trimming and cutting hard to reach branches if you don’t have the right pole saw.
On top of that Availability of a significant number of pole saws in the market adds a higher level to these difficulties. But two handy pole saws have come out best among the rest due to their amazing features and advantages. These are Husqvarna pole saw and Stihl pole saw.
But which one is going to win over another?
To get the answer, you need to find a hands-on comparison review between the two to make the best value for your money. But It is tough to compare a Husqvarna Pole Saw vs Stihl Pole as most of their features are almost the same.
Luckily, you have grounded the right place because I have researched this topic far and wide to know the answer and let you know.
So without further ado, let’s dive into the details.
Key Factors Of Comparison Quality
Table Of Contents
You won’t want to compromise quality while buying any necessary tools for your daily chores. A top-quality pole saw offers an enticing and ergonomic design, durability, strength, and compactness. It comes with a convenient power source to work in a large yard or small garden.
Some pole saws have adjustable heights, and some have a height of a maximum of 15 feet. You should consider the right pole length that serves most of your gardening or any cutting purposes.
Ideal pole saws must be lightweight. Sometimes, you may need to lift the pole overhead to cut or trim higher areas of some trees.
Now let’s look at individual reviews of both Husqvarna and Stihl pole saw one by one.
Husqvarna Pole Saw vs Stihl Pole Saw Product Details:-
A balanced flex harness
80 x 11.1 x 10.5 inches
9 feet and 2 inches in length
24.5 cc gas-powered engine
27.2 cc gas-powered engine
It comes with necessary accessories.
Lacks of necessary accessories
7 out of 10
9 out of 10
Husqvarna Pole Saw
The updated Husqvarna Pole Saw comes with a powerful E- Tech II 24.5 cc engine that enables you to cut any branches and trim shrubs faster than you thought. It also features a balanced flex harness, which increases the comfort of work for a longer period. This saw lets you cut anything without losing grip and power due to its flexible suspension system and ergonomic design.
Its long aluminum shaft gets separated by a tool-free coupler, therefore results in easy storage and transport. The rear impact guard protects the engines from wear and tear and boosts usability. Cutting and trimming jobs get surprisingly easier for its 10-inch cutting thickness, and you can operate a height of 16 feet above the ground easily.
It weighs only 14.11 pounds so that it won’t cause any damage to your arm and back. To keep it in good shape, you have to sharpen the blades regularly and keep it oiled.
Husqvarna pole saw will be your favorite pruning and cutting if you want to use it for gardening and backward work.
- Gas Powered Engine: It features an E-TECH II 24.5 cc engine that is powerful enough to prune and cut any large piece of wood
- Balance Flex Harness: It is designed with a balanced flex harness to make your cutting experience better than ever.
- Removable Shaft: It comes with a long aluminum shaft that can be easily removed by a tool-less coupler.
- Lightweight and Compact Design: Its ergonomic design and lightweight feature ensure you easy and long-lasting use of the pole saw.
Stihl Pole Saw
If you are looking for an effective, compact, lightweight, and easy to use pole, saw then the Stihl pole saw is the answer for you. This saw offers extended reach and can work tougher and stronger.
It comes with a lightweight gearbox, which enhances comfort and usability. This lightweight feature enables you to move the pole saw easily and tackle overhead cutting projects.
The latest Stihl pole saw offers an amazing Easy2Start feature. You need a simple pull to start the engine, and the engine starts working immediately to serve a variety of tasks.
Its 27.2 cc gas-powered engine lets you trim and cut any vines, wood, shrubs, tall grass, etc. and landscape different trees and plants. It features a two-piece shaft design, and the long shaft can be pulled apart if there is an emergency to transport the pole saw.
The latest Stihl pole saws feature an exciting low emission and efficient engine than can run cleaner compared to other regular engines. It offers automatic oiling saw chains and EMATIC guide bars to reduce the saw’s wear and tear.
You can lift the saw to 1.5 feet above the ground for its ergonomic handles. Its steel blades can stay sharp for a long time, and you can sharpen or replace them if these become dull.
- Easy2Start Technology: With Easy2Start technology, you can boost your cutting and trim to a new level within a few moments.
- Easy Maintenance: You can easily maintain the pole saw by following the instruction given by the manufacturer. Don’t wet the saw to clean; it rather uses a brush to remove dirt and particles.
- Fuel-Efficient: The pole saw require less fuel to run the engine. Apart from this, the saw produces low exhaust emissions and maintains CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Weight and Length: The pole saw weighs 12.8 pounds and has a long shaft of 9 feet 2 inches. The pole saw has come to the place where other chainsaw fails to reach high branches.
It is really a tougher job to compare Husqvarna and Stihl pole saw as they serve many similarities between them. I have tried to put the valuable information that can help you understand and choose the right pole saw for your needs.
So I would recommend you look back on the comparison carefully and make the right choice to get the best value for your money.